Casa Bonita I Rules & Regulations For All Occupants 09/01/2023
1. Common Property – Walkways, Trash Chute Rooms and Stairways must be kept clear at all times. Anything left in these areas or on the railings will be placed in the dumpster (Bonita Springs Fire Code).
2. Pool and Deck Areas – See posted rules by pool. The rope should be in place before you leave the pool. Do not move deck furniture to the beach. No chairs or sunbathing is allowed in front of Units 101, 102, 106 and 107. Please do not “reserve” your pool chair with a towel.
3. Parking – Each unit has an assigned parking space. Do not park in other unit assigned spaced without permission. Visitor spaces are marked CBI and located in front of our building and Casa Bonita Grande.
4. Garbage and Trash – Wrap all garbage and trash in plastic bags before disposing to the north and south garbage chutes. The first floor units should use the dumpsters in the back of the elevator towers.
5. Garbage Disposal – Do not put grease, bones, corn cobs, celery stalks, citrus peels, seafood shells or fibrous material in the garbage disposal. Do not wash the sand from seashells in sink.
6. Dishwasher and Washer – Do not use powdered soap, only liquid or gel. Our water is very soft and requires only 50% of the soap usage. Do not run appliances when no one is in the unit.
7. Beach Usage – When leaving the beach, wash the sand from bathing suits, feet, walking shoes and beach footwear. All beach chairs, bicycles and strollers must have the sand washed off the equipment. Wash stations are near the beach at both the north and sound ends of the building.
8. Community Room and Elevators –Sandals are required. No dripping wet clothing or sand covered sandals/shoes are allowed in either area. Please do not sit on furniture with wet or damp clothing. If you drip, please wipe it up.
9. Rentals – All rentals must be for a minimum of 30 days. Owners must file a Lease Application form, with our Property Manager, for any and all rentals/leases and pay an application fee of $100 per tenant per year. Contact Rental Agent or Owner in case of plumbing, electrical or other problems inside the unit.
10. Shopping Carts and Luggage Valets – There are shopping carts and luggage valets under both the north and south stairwells. They should be returned to the same location after use.
11. Main Water Valve and water heater breaker should be turned off if the unit is vacant over night or longer. When the water is turned off, remember to turn off the refrigerator icemaker too. The guest bath tub water faucet should be opened to avoid water damage.
12. Building Entrance Doors and Gates – Keep all doors and gates closed for security reasons.
13. Do Not Walk Through The Sea Oats – The sea oats are located between the beach and the building. This ground cover holds the sand in place during a wind storm. Florida law does not allow people to disturb this sensitive area.
14. Smoking – For the safety and welfare of Unit Owners, lessees, guests, visitors and contractors, only the following areas are designated as allowed for smoking or vaping. A. Within the walls of the unit (all windows and doors to the outside must be closed). B. Inside a closed vehicle on the Common Element parking lots. C. On the Common Element tables near the shuffle board courts.
15. Miscellaneous: Towels do not reserve deck furniture; bodies do. Do not feed birds either on the decks or beach. Children are not permitted to loiter or play on balconies, stairways or elevators. Children are not permitted in the Club Room without a parent/adult.
16. Turtle Season - Turtles nest on Bonita Beach from 01 May to 01 November each year. Each unit must keep their blinds closed, at night, so inside lights cannot be seen on the beach. Failure to comply may result in fines by the county.
17. Second Floor Deck – The deck may be used by all residents, guests and renters until 10:00 PM. (No Smoking). Please leave the deck area clean and the table and chairs back where they were found.
18. Using the grill – A grill is provided, at the north side of the building, for the use of all residents, guests and renters. When the food is finished the grill should be heated to 550 F and the cooking grate should be cleaned with a wire brush. Grilling instructions are posted by the grill.
19. A/C Drain Line Maintenance – The A/C drain lines become plugged with algae and it is recommended that a ½ cup of bleach be added to the drain line. (Every 6 months)
20. No Pets – Pets are prohibited at Casa Bonita I.
21. Visitor Parking - If you have friends or relatives who would like to go to the beach and use our parking they must actually first visit your unit.
22. Recycling – Metal cans, plastic containers, glass, newspapers and broken down cardboard boxes should be placed in a container. No plastic bags are allowed so dump the recyclables out and place the plastic bags with the garbage. The recycle containers are near both the north and south entrances enclosed by a white fence.
23. Property Manager: We do not have an “on-site” manager if you have property issues please contact: Casa Bonita One, C/O Resort Management, 2685 Horseshoe Dr S #215 Naples, FL 34104. phone: Phone: 239-307-5205.
24. Service calls, repairs and construction work are allowed only during the hours of 8:00am to 5:00pm Monday through Friday. Not on weekends or holidays, except in an emergency i.e., Plumbing, Electrical, HEVAC, etc.