1) All individual condo units have their master water valve turned “off."
2) The new 1st floor water shutoff valves installed on each stack are also turned “off."
3) When we did the water/plumbing test we turned the stack valve “on" and went into the individual units in that stack. In the condo unit, the main water valve was slowly turned “on," sink faucets were turned on and toilets were flushed and checked for plumbing leaks. Each condo’s main water valve was turned off after each test.
4) When Contractor workers are doing masonry building repairs, we turn the first floor “1" stack water valve “on" to provide water to the faucet located on the south building exterior wall for mixing concrete.
5) Dirk checks the first-floor stack valves every day to insure all building water is turned off at the ground level.